Saturday, July 21, 2012

Looks like I'll be hunting the Morning Hunter

It looks like there are new players in the game since Gavrilla died.

It's been a year. I'm unsurprised.

This throws a wrench in everything, though. First all of her old friends are dead, and now there's more monsters to fight.

The first thing I need to do is get info on this Morningstar guy, though. It looks like he's lost his blogger account though and that he's a shell of what he used to be. I need to find him, though. He knew Gavrilla, and he's one of the few living people who did.

So, does anyone here know how a fourteen-year-old can get her hands on deadly weapons? The recent events in Aurora might make it a little hard.

Oops, parents are coming. I can't risk them finding out. Gotta go.

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment