Monday, August 8, 2011

Convictions Are More Dangerous Foes

"Why do they wear those masks? Maybe there's a part of them that remembers how they used to be, how they used to look. And they're ashamed." -Atlas, Bioshock


Masks always looked strange to me. I remember reading how Jekyll recommended that runners wear masks, how Maduin wears that weird rabbit mask... The rabbit mask reminds me of Sander Cohen.

Sometimes I wonder how we can trust these people when they hide behind masks. But then again, who else can we trust?

Human nature is a funny thing.

Regards,
Dante


P.S. Dallas' heat index is terrible, about as terrible as the city. I'd avoid going there anytime soon, runners who happen to be in Texas.

1 comment:

  1. I still don't like masks. They unnerve me. They make me more likely to shoot without asking questions.

    ReplyDelete