Saturday, July 30, 2011

Caught in a Landslide

I'm... I'm still alive. I don't know how or anything but I'm still alive and I guess if there's one thing I've done this entire fucking time it's survive.

I'm leaving Corpus Christi. Not telling you all where I'm going; it's too risky and I put myself and more importantly other people in danger the last time I said where I was going... Like all those people except I don't want to think about that right now. So I'm taking Glass' advice and getting the fuck out of here.

I might as well tell you guys what hapepned because it's scaring the fucking shit out of me and who knows,, maybe someone can help.

The power went out, like I said, but it shoudln't have been that dark... Not so early in the evening. I grabbed a flashlight because I figured if I'm going to die I might as well know just what killed me- If it was a proxy who just cut the wires in the hotel, or if it was the Slender Man himself. I felt a migraine coming on and I just wanted to lie down and hide under the covers and sleep, but that wasn't an option. I wasn't gonna die a coward. Not this time.

I grabbed the knife I keep on my desk since I lost my gun and wandered out into the hallway. The power was out in there, too. I continued walking and went down the stairs, figuring that if it was a coincidence which of course it probably wasn't I might as well try to fix what had happened.

As I wlaked down the stairs I realized that the staircase wasn't this long. It's not exactly a big building... Of course,like any normal person, I kind of freaked out, but continued walking. I wasn't... I wasn't gonna die a coward.

So I kept walking, like any crazy person would.

...Finally, I got sick of walking. It was taking too long and this was horrible and I could tell he was just messing with me and that if he had a mouth he'd be grinning like a cheshire cat. So I did the logical thing: I jumped off the stairs.

Yes. I hopped over the railing. I figured I'm going to die anyway, so I might as well.

It wasn't too far down, actually, although I did knock the wind out of myself for a second. That was... Unpleasant, the feeling of not being able to breathe. I crawled to my knees and realized I'd broken my flashlight during the fall. I lost my knife somewhere during the fall, too...

The lights flickered on. He was standing there, staring at me with his blank no-face and I could only stare back. I felt sick and drawn towards him and I don't even know but I threw up and those tentacles came out and the room went dark again.

That's all I remember. I think I passed out... I dunno. I woke up in my room, as though I'd been taking a nap or something. My knife was back on my desk where I'd left it, as well as my flashlight which happened to work. At first I thought I'd been dreaming the entire time except then I logged on to blogger and saw that I really had posted.

This is... Disconcerting. I don't understand any of it. Was it reality, or was it just a dream? I hope it was the latter...

Regards,
Dante

P.S. Ferus: Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment