Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Heaven of Hell

Morningstar is in Texas.

Yeah.

So I'm huddled up in my tiny room. With a shotgun. And a laptop, obviously. There's a window, and I'm trying to avoid it, because guess who is out there.

It ain't our dearest darlingest Lucikins.

He's just standing there. Watching me. I don't... I don't like it. Is it revenge for the Operation Wintergreen thing? Too bad, Slender Man. I don't feel bad about it. We gave that little girl something, something she wouldn't have had hanging on a tree.

A chance.

Here's a question for all my readers. How does a man watch someone when he has no eyes? I'd like to know that. It's disconcerting. Creepy. I want to open my window and shoot him right now.

Actually.

Why didn't I try that before?

Regards,
Dante

1 comment:

  1. You can try, but it will do no good.

    Better to find an escape route and get out of there.

    ReplyDelete