Sunday, June 26, 2011

it's quiet. too quiet.

I'm sorry I haven;t been posting lately I just don;t know what to talk about I haven't seen the Slender Man for a while now not since that time on the highway and it's really bothering me for some raeson... i don't knowl All I know is that thias is WORSE than being stalked by him.

I don't know what's going to happen next and it's worrying me and I'm afraid for myself and for my sister and for my family and oh my god why did I even come here.

I'm just a murderer a filthy murderer. And what's worse is that I casnt even post this because I'm so ashamed...

---

Alright, it's been a few days since I typed that up and I think I'm a lot more calm now. Hopefully calm enough. I don't know, how can I be calm?

My apartment complex burned down. Yes, you heard me correctly. Burned. To. The. Ground.

It took a while for me to stop being a self-pitying wreck and get myself together, but once I did, I realized it might be a good idea to get out of my house. This place was going to be my grave if I didn't, after all.

Oh man. That thought is way more true now that this is over.

So, I grabbed coffee. What else could I do? Besides, caffeine has that nice quality of just making you feel better. I imagine that whomever the hell burned down my house (I imagine proxies?) wasn't expecting me to leave or something.

Anyway, I got back some amount of time later (it couldn't have been more than an hour) and my apartment was gone. Ashes. Ashes everywhere.

I dunno what to

oh fuck

1 comment:

  1. Well the obvious thing to do is lay down and die. But you won't do that will you.

    ReplyDelete