Monday, June 6, 2011

A matter of building bridges

...And then burning them? Wait, no, wrong quote.

I'm sitting here in my apartment now. My new one, in Texas, not the old one in California. I dunno if I'll be able to go back to college next semester, but I would really like to. It is a nice school, after all, and I would like to obtain my PhD before Slender Man kills me.

Really, Slender Man, I had two years left. TWO. YEARS. I've been in school for 20 years already, could you cut me some slack?

Speaking of the Slender Man, I haven't seen him around lately. Maybe Corpus Christi is too hot for a suit right now? In any case, I'm wary, and keeping my eyes open. And attempting to avoid my family, as Glass recommended (oh man, Glass, I'm so sorry man. that's just... crazy).

Regards,
Dante

P.S. Have any of you managed to finish your schooling while being stalked by our anorexic bffl? No? Dammit...

EDIT 6/9/2011: Holy shit I can't even spell my own city's name right.

2 comments:

  1. Lucas has examinations very soon. Yeah, being stalked by Him does tend to make grades suffer.

    Keep safe Dante.

    -Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still manage to hold acting gigs but my schooling was done at that point.

    ReplyDelete