Monday, May 30, 2011

"I went into the jungle when I was 17..."

Arrived in Corpus Christi yesterday morning. Slept for a very long time, until my dearest darlingest sister decided it was a good idea to pour ice water on my head because she wanted someone to play chess with.

With friends (a sibling?) like these, who needs enemies?

I haven't seen the Slender Man lately, not since I left, that is... I was driving down the 101 pretty early on in my trip when I noticed it was getting a little foggy. Weird for almost June. I saw him there. In the middle of the road. It was really early in the morning and there weren't any other cars around...

I don't remember what happened next. When the blackout ended, I was on the 5 and an hour had gone by.

Fuck you, Slendy.

As for how I managed to be commenting on and reading other blogs while I was on the road, I made quite a few pit stops to get coffee. Sleeping is for squares, and I didn't want to wake up to a tap tap tapping on my window. Or wake up to a certain ex-sage trying to carve my bones out of my body. I know he's in Virginia (er, right?), but still. There's plenty of Zero wannabes out there.

Anyway, I have a chess game to win. I'll try to keep you guys updated, although I really hope there's nothing to update you guys on.

Regards,
Dante

5 comments:

  1. Also, warning here: try to stay away from your family, though I'm sure you know this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I really should be leaving soon, but I literally have no where else to go. Hm. Well, I do have my savings, should be enough for a deposit on an apartment. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fellow traveler on the run and on the road, I wish you luck in your travels. Here's to hoping for no news.

    -Michenab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certain people have wonderful amounts of potential, by trying to be somebody else they can never perform at their highest. They adopt another person's potential and limit themselves to that persons ability.

    ReplyDelete