Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

If you're reading this, congratulations. You have survived the Rapture.

Well, you know how I mentioned things have been getting really weird here lately, and also mentioned my friends acting weird in that post blogger deleted? I wasn't making that up.

Friend 1 didn't show up to one of our finals, which worried me. She'd been acting paranoid lately and scribbling in a journal a lot. Police found her body swinging from a doorway and they found trash bags and...and you all know where this is going don't you. Organs. Blood organs everything all stuffed into those garbage bags like trash trash trash. Her funeral is tomorrow and I can tell you this much it isn't going to be open-casket.

I won't be going.

Friend 2 has disappeared. Just... Disappeared. Won't answer the phone, emails, Facebook messages, anything... I filed a missing persons report but if Arkady's darling Javert is any idication Slender Man has control over the police force which means... Well, it means it might be better if my friend isn't found, if he's still alive.

Friend 3 has just been acting weird lately  of coruse like everyone else every other fucking victim of Slender man. Ivnited me over tonight, he sounded panicked over the phone, like he had to tell me something super important... Actually, I think he said that, verbatim.

So, I'm going over in a few hours. I hope when I get there I won't find his bloody corpse on the ground organs stuffed into bags like trash.

three people. Three. I've killed three people without even realizing it at the time. How many more, how many innocent people are reading this blog thinking, oh it's fiction! How many of them are going to look outside the window one day or go for a nature walk one day and see him standing there staring at them?

Hah. Maybe I should change my blog description. Maybe the first line of Commedia isn't good enough. Maybe I need something different.

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

...I'm still sane enough to realize how cheesy that is, though. Don't worry.

Regards,
Dante

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see another fellow who refers to the Poet's work as simply the Comedy! That silly "Divine" business was tacked on after his death.

    But I am sorry about your losses... I've had my own share of loss. And I don't think it's over yet..

    I will say this though: I don't think our Stalker is in control of all the police. Javert for sure, but then that maniac is also under the impression that the Thief is also God. Either way, if that has anything to do with Friend 3's disappearance, I doubt the cops will be of much use.

    Keep hope just the same.

    -Michenab

    ReplyDelete